Refiner kit for Ford F-250 7.3L Diesel Powerstroke
Availability: in stock
Prod. Code: 103
This is a brand new REFINER by John Frantz bypass oil filter kit for installation to your 7.3L Ford Powerstroke Diesel engine.
The REFINER is the last and most modern bypass oil filter invented by Mr. John Frantz prior to his death. It has a many improvements over prior classic models that made his filters popular since the 1950's.
Among the improvements are:
- Larger than former classic models by John Frantz - no need to unwind turns of T.P. to fit in the canister.
- NO INTERNAL PARTS.
- VERY EASY to service without spilling oil.
- Goes farther between cartridge changes.
- Eliminates the need to pack the tissue into the canister.
- The polished stainless steel canister will not rust, (it is NOT chrome plated although it looks like it).
- It has aluminum cooling fins to help cool the oil.
- Better looking; appears like a jewel under your hood.
- No special commercial TP to buy.
The filter uses standard toilet paper available in your local market, Target, or Walmart stores.
This oil filter is MADE IN THE U.S.A. and is sold by a U.S. Navy Submarine veteran.
This REFINER is the lowest priced but most improved bypass oil filter designed by John Frantz.